- Variable speed motor reducer are devices that convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. They are made by the phenomenon that the energized coil is forced to rotate in the magnetic field. They are distributed to various users. The electric motor is divided into DC motor and AC motor according to the power source used. Most of the motors in the motor are AC motors, which can be synchronous motors or asynchronous motors (the motor stator magnetic field speed and the rotor rotation speed are not kept at the same speed).
- The variable speed motor reduceris mainly composed of a stator and a rotor. The direction in which the energized conductor is forced to move in the magnetic field is related to the direction of the current and the direction of the magnetic induction line (the direction of the magnetic field). The working principle of the motor is that the magnetic field acts on the current to force the motor to rotate.
- Variable speed motor reducercan provide a wide range of power, from milliwatts to 10,000 kW. The use and control of the motor is very convenient, and it has the ability of self-starting, accelerating, braking, reversing, slamming, etc., to meet various operational requirements.
- Thevariable speed motor reducer has high working efficiency, no smoke, odor, no pollution to the environment, and low noise. Because of its series of advantages, it is widely used in industrial and agricultural production, transportation, national defense, commercial and household appliances, medical electrical equipment and other aspects.
- The most widely used of various motors is an AC asynchronous motor (also known as an induction motor). It is easy to use, reliable in operation, low in price, and firm in structure, but with low power factor and difficult speed regulation. Synchronous motors are commonly used in high-capacity, low-speed power machines (see Synchronous Motors). The synchronous motor not only has a high power factor, but its speed is independent of the load and is determined only by the grid frequency. The work is more stable.
- The maximum output mechanical power that the variable speed motor reducercan bear under the specified working mode (continuous, short-time operation, intermittent cycle operation) and not cause the motor to overheat is called its rated power. Pay attention to the requirements on the nameplate when using it.
With Best Regards,
Candy Hao ( Sales Department; Miss. )
NER GROUP CO.,LIMITED
Yantai Bonway Manufacturer Co., Ltd
Add:No.5 Wanshoushan Road Yantai city Shandong Province, China（264006）